March 25, 2020
Balsam Promotions will remain open for business to support our essential service clients requiring our products and services. We are committed to the health and well-being of our staff and clients.
The following is a link to Ontario’s List of essential workplaces:
Retail and wholesaling
10. Safety supply stores (e.g. work clothes, Personal Protective Equipment)
We will continue to monitor developments and adapt as the situation continues to change.
Thank you and stay safe!
We want to assure you that we are taking steps to protect our employees and clients while we maintain our operations during this unprecedented time.
To help prevent the possible spread of the COVID-19 we are increasing our already stringent sanitization efforts in our business.
· Showroom will remain open by appointment in an effort to ensure social distancing.
· Temporarily reduced staff
· High traffic areas and surfaces are to be cleaned frequently with disinfectant wipes.
· Ensure any sick employees, employees exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 and employees who have travelled outside of Canada are staying home for 14 days.
· Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk and all doors entering the business. We ask each person that enters the showroom to sanitize their hands. Our staff will sanitize the entry door handles before and after clients have entered or left the building.